CALL FOR PAPERS
The 3rd International Seminar on Sensors, Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (ISSIMM 2018) will take place in Depok, Indonesia, December 4-5th, 2018. It is jointly organized by Universitas Indonesia (UI), Universitas Brawijaya (UB), Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), and Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR). Moreover, Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI), Instrumentation and Metrology (Puslit KIM-LIPI) and ISASS will provide technical supports to this seminar. The ISSIMM conference is a fusion of International Conference on Sensor, Sensor System and Actuator (ICSSSA) and International Seminar on Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology. Prominent researchers and scientists from around the world will join together in the seminar to share their latest research results and exchange their ideas. In addition, direct contacts among the researchers and scientists will therefore promote international research networking as well as collaboration in the future. The seminar will include plenary speeches, invited presentations, and contributed presentations.
- Abstract submission : October 28th, 2018
- Notification of abstract acceptance : November 2th, 2018
- Full paper submission : November 12th, 2018
- Normal registration deadline : November 15th, 2018
Guide for authors
Please prepare your abstracts and full papers in Microsoft Word (97 or later) according to the instructions, and submit your abstracts through the conference submission site at ISSIMM 2018 Registration (EDAS Login) by the given deadline. Each abstract must be one page in length and must be written in strict accordance with format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF ABSTRACT. After abstracts acceptance notification, please prepare your full papers. Each full paper must be 4-6 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the camera ready format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF FULL PAPER.
Keynote Speaker :
- Prof. Dr. Ryota Nagasawa, Tottori University, Japan
- Prof. Lee Yoke Heng, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad M. Hussain, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Bambang Kuswandi, Universitas Jember, Indonesia
- Prof. Wisnu Jatmiko, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
You can download the conference poster here