Submitted and presented full papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers to ensure the scientific quality. Only accepted full papers will be published in the conference Proceedings. The decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of each paper is at the full discretion of the conference's Organizing Committee. All submissions will be tested first for similarity and overlap with prior published materials using similarity test tool which is available in EDAS, then the similarity test will be continued using Turnitin tool. In order for a paper to be included in the conference proceedings, at least one of the listed authors must register and present the paper at the conference according to the technical program scheduled by the conference's organizer.
Previous ISSIMM Proceeding Publication
- The 2016 International Seminar on Sensors, Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (1st ISSIMM ) : IEEEXplore ISBN:978-1-5090-1128-5
- The 2017 International Seminar on Sensors, Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (2nd ISSIMM ) : IEEEXplore ISBN:978-1-5386-0745-9
Guide for authors
Please prepare your extended abstracts and full papers in Microsoft Word (97 or later) according to the instructions, and submit your extended abstracts through the conference submission site at ISSIMM 2018 Registration (EDAS Login) by the given deadline. If you haven't any EDAS account, you need to create one by clicking "create a new account" . Each extended abstract must be one page in length and must be written in strict accordance with format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT. After abstracts acceptance notification, please prepare your full papers. Each full paper must be 4-6 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the camera ready format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF FULL PAPER.
Scopes that are covered in the Seminar include but not limited to the following:
- Measurement and control systems, theory, and applications
- Instrumentation systems and Technology
- Sensors and transducers
- Big Data and metrology
- Image and signal processing
- Software development for instrumentation, measurement, and control
- Computational intelligence technology
- Internet of things and network of sensors