- Venue Location
- ISSIMM schedule can be found here.
- Invitation letter has been sent to all participants (please check your email which is registered in edas.info). If you have not got the invitation letter, please contact conference secretary
- Participant who has not registered, please contact to email@example.com to confirm your attendance. Last confirmation for attending the conference should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2016.
- Notification of extended abstract has been send by email to authors email on July 7, 2016.
- List of author with accepted extended abstract can be found here
- Parallel session will take a duration of 10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes discussion
- Poster should be prepared by the presenter with a dimension of 100 cm height and 80 cm width. Special session for poster presentation will take for 15 minutes + afternoon break time.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2016 International Seminar on Sensors, Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (ISSIMM 2016) will take place in Malang, Indonesia, August 10-11, 2016. It is jointly organized by Universitas Brawijaya(UB), Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) and Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Universitas Indonesia (UI), Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS). Moreover, Indonesian Physical Society (HFI), Instrumentation and Metrology (Puslit KIM-LIPI) and ISASS will provide technical supports to this seminar.The ISSIMM conference is a fusion of International Conference on Sensor, Sensor System and Actuator (ICSSSA) and International Seminar on Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology.
Prominent researchers and scientists from around the world will join together in the seminar to share their latest research results and exchange their ideas. In addition, direct contacts among the researchers and scientists will therefore promote international research networking as well as collaboration in the future.
The seminar will include plenary speeches, invited presentations, and contributed presentations (oral and poster). Selected registered and presented paper after peer reviewed will be published in IEEE Xplore Conference Proceeding (which will be submitted for indexing in Scopus & other indexing services) [ISBN:978-1-5090-1127-8], IEEE Conference Record no #39445.
- Extended abstract submission due: June 30th, 2016
- Extended abstract acceptance notification: July 7th, 2016
- Full paper submission due: July 21st, 2016
- Seminar days: August 10th-11th, 2016
Guide for authors
Please prepare your extended abstracts and full papers in Microsoft Word (97 or later) according to the instructions, and submit your extended abstracts through the conference submission site at ISSIMM 2016 Registration by the given deadline. Each extended abstract must be one page in length and must be written in strict accordance with format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT. After abstracts acceptance notification, please prepare your full papers. Each full paper must be 4-6 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the camera ready format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF FULL PAPER.
PLENARY AND INVITED SPEAKERS
- Prof. Tatsuhiko Aizawa, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Gereon Elbers, FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Mohd Fua'ad Rahmat, UTM, Malaysia
- Prof. Jakrapong Kaewkhao, NRPU, Thailand
- Dr. Mego Pinandito, LIPI, Indonesia
- Prof. Tosawat Seetawan, SNRU, Thailand
You can download the conference poster here